'I dont do what I like ,I like what I do'

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Talent Hub!!!!!!!!

I am novice about wat's happening in the top management.Sometimes I make an attempt to understand about the boardroom scenario.Well as far as I cma e to know from my analysis its a place where money-making schemes are established and created.In short its the kingdom for share holders and creditors to rule.
So these rulers bring the funds and try to cover the trustworthy and returnworthy guy -do you know who he is ?.... CEO -Chief Executive Officer ....So CEO have to manage both finance and day to day operations !!!!!! On one hand CEO is inexperienced and not very much comfortable with finance.....and thus appoints a CFO -The Chief Financial Officer ! On other hand managing Operations are very very hectic and hence appoints a COO -The Chief Operating Officer.........The COO in turn appoints Vice Presidents to balance the workloads.uffff!!!!!!!! soooo many people!!!!! and now no one will know who is wrong and right? Trust me none of these people will say whats going wrong....I have watched a lot of big wheels interview in CNN and NDTV esp in 2008 when there was a drastic turndown in economy ....believe me I had never understood there talks :P :P
So to see whats going on and who is wrong ...they create something called as MIS-Management Information Systems and the head of MIS is called CIO ,The Chief Informaton Officer !Well the story story has not yet stopped :)
CIO will not know about technology so he will appoint a CTO ,The Chief Technology Officer.To recruit such a magnificient team and to manage the risks of toooo many portfolios CEO requires a CRO ,The Chief Risks Officer...
Thus the unshakable top management is formed. I was flabbergasted when I came to know about the formation of Top Management. No wonder these people have an uncanny flair for inventing new ideas...a talent Inhouse!!!!
and no wonder there will be maximum ego per square feet in this boardroom!!!!! :P


as of now bye will get back with another interesting post :)

No comments: