'I dont do what I like ,I like what I do'

Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Funny and memorable moments !!!!!!!!!

1)first day thriller
The most awaiting day arrived in my life .... Sept 22 2004, the first day of my college life,I sprang up from my bed at 5:00 AM ...got ready as soon as possible. I carried Eng Drawing instruments and walked out of my house as if I m going to a battlefeild.From my bag to slippers were new....The whole family came down and I bid 'au revoir to entourage' and walked further to reach my bus stop. The moment I stepped down,my foot mistakenly placed itself on a huge ball of cow's dung :P (dissshhhhkaam ...soppppa) then I went to a lady and asked for some water washed my leg and left.....college modalnaale shaani appikiten :P hmmm.......
2) My first idly met!!!
Tats none but our salwar sowmi !!!!!! since we both were eating same no.of idlys with sambar and belong to same dept IT we bcam kilose !!!!
subha : hey sowmya I will go and find out which class we have to go ....
sowmya : no di there are two classes I thk ..hope we will be in the same class
subha : ok ok i will chk and catch place de ok.....
sowmy : ok de!!!!!
this was our first conversation!!!!!hahahahahahahahaahha dam funny I was also praying god that we both have to be in same class ........ how childish we were....hmmmm....
3)A duel for a place!!!!
Myself ,sowmi and ruchika were comfortable so wanted to sit in the same place.....but oops wen i entered three demonesses were sitting !!!(sadhanas and ummmma)
Subha : aaaaa excuse me yesterday we were sitting in the same place so we wuld like to sit in this place only
sadhana : u came late ..u were not there so we sat....
subha : no no my benchmets are comfortable in this place only
sadhanas and umas left brusquely ......
During the break priya came to me and said "hey soooperra avanga moonu perayum veratitta" but uma was standing near me :P....I was trying to signal priya that uma is there but that lusi didnot understand...
then I went and apologised to sadhana and uma hahahahahahaha....... will never even forget this yaaar.......so funny !!!!!!!
4)sowmi dont use bad words :P
during maths period ruchika did one sum wrongly
sowmya : hey naaye indha sum ippidi ille de...
subha : oh no!!!! u shd not use such words...naaye laam solla koodadhu how can you use such words on her it might hurt her a lot its wrong better dont do it again!!!....
(sowmya got terrified hahahahahahaha......semma comedy)
5)one fine morning I was going for a walk......the weather was so pleasent i was enjoying the sight of wonderful golden sun...... one middle aged man with a cute lil baby was walking beside me....then fallen by that baby's charming looks i went and said aaaaachooooooo cho cute and kissed it..... andha uncle sonnanga....... "tell hai to this aunty" ....waaaaaaaaaaat????? adapaavi na paakarthukku aunty maadri ya irruken !!!!!!!!
6)The Skit -
It was all about a girl who will fall in love with a guy and will lose focus in her studies,fail miserably in placement and then will attempt suicide.The Angel will come and will give her a second life!!!!!We won the prize...
A cash prize of 2000/- ..
Sadhana Nair :Script/story/angel
vidhya,yashi :narrator
yashi :HR
Saddy : gal who will try to attempt suicide
tgpriya :the great doctor
sowmya : mother
subha :saddy's sis ...will cry bcos saddy became baddy :P(eeeeets me)
vidhya :teacher(will beat sadhana like anythg)
ruchika,sankari :basket ball players
uma :dancer
saranya,siva :past and future sadhana
The most memorable moments with you all !!!!!!!!!......wonderful days still remains green in my memory..
7)Its usual that everyone will sleep inside the class esp wen someone is teaching.Its was computer architecture class and the class was going on seriously.....I always sit in first bench ,vidhya beside me and then sowmi...
Certain thgs I do turn out tooooo humourous!!! I was literally drowsing off after a heavy lunch .... then I was trying to draw multiplexer and latches holding my pencil upside down!!!! vidhya sitting near me burst out laughing woooow!!!!!
she got caught "wat vidhya get up m i drawing cartoons on board why are u laughing hereafter if u do it i will send you out of the class...."well till the end i didnt kno that i was holding my pencil upside down!!! :P
8)gopinath sir first day shocker first day:
He was very seriously xplaining the concepts how to use the ED instruments?how to fix the chart ...blah blah.....finally he asked do u have any doubts????I stood and said "xcuse me sir what pencil to use hb,2hb r penpencil sir??????

9)One day I went very late to class after 15 mins break .In my college we are not entertained to go out of the class.It was the first day of second sem so i paniced whether I will be given OD.
Then I went to him and apologised " sir very sorry hereafter I wont do it .I went for break and I tot I would reach soon and I dint kno wen the bell rang very sorry" the whole class was silent ....then he looked @ me and saidI myself came now only ..... the whole class bursted out laughing!!!!!!!!!
10)The above all these the moment I cherish is the seminar on professional ethics well its not that i love the subject but after that seminar everybody gave a huge applause,siva and vaishu came and hugged me that was really touching probably they would have forgotten but I remember ..............that was not jus a clap or a hug ...it was the sound of 60 hearts!!!!!!!!

Will keep you updated!!! :)
as of now signing off:)
tata

5 comments:

Nitwick said...

Heyyy !!! Gud Reminiscence!!!
As a matter of fact, I couldn't place the incidents. I seem to have totally forgotten everything. Vidhya and I were reading it together and she was trying to help me out with my pathetic memory. I 'm still surprised at how you remember stuffs. Gud write up. Nostalgia whirling around !

Well, Vidhya was telling me about you having confused the characters and the story in the 2 skits that we did. And a few others, we didn't have the slightest of the clue about its happening.

Somehow, I do remember your seminar on Professional Ethics. I always thought you liked that subject and that was the drive to your successful seminar. Humm...strange to hear that you didn't like it !

Gr8....I was surprised to see your update on my Reader. Keep blogging.

Regards,
Sivapriya Nagendran

vaaruni said...

Well thanks siva!!!!!!!!
I never forget past ...I remember each and every moment in ma life bcos I accept it happily watever comes ....
Let the bridge come I will cross!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satish Kumar said...

Adutha janmam la nee sure ra college lecturer thaan .. Doubt tey illa.
Appo iruku unaku :)

vaaruni said...

hey sattu !!!!!
yen ippidi shaabam vekira

lavanya said...

Nostalgic