'I dont do what I like ,I like what I do'

Monday, March 23, 2009

Kutty is always kutty :) !!!!!!!!!!

Well I really don’t know how to start ?????? probably like this …Once upon a time…. mmm….no no …not nice the same old style .When I was young now also I am young …nein ….a bad start :(
Ok…..This time I will get it right ….
I still remember my days @ school (perfect fit).After the sound of the bell we would refrain from all our usual activities like chit-chatting, playing fire in the mountain, running around the class all non-sense!! “Subha where are u “ I would hear a voice …”then the class leader would come and check whether we were standing properly.I was the shortest in the class woow lucky gal !!!!!
I was always the first to stand and lead the others behind!!!CV’s assembly was really interesting !
I havnt been to such huge assembly after I left CV.It was posh,Hi-styled and high-eyebrowed!!!!
This height order concept continued throught my school life!!! My childhood friend Ramya was also short but she started to grow soon that made me really upset :(.Bcos I was losing her company …:P There were frequent celebrations,programs all blah blah …I watched those with ease !!!!! We had space observation too.That time also I had the first chance bcos of height order concept.I had observed the Rings of Saturn,Craters of Moon,Jupiter then Pluto.Woow Fantastic….
This height did not bother me till I completed my schooling.When I stepped into the college my enthusiasm dwindled!!!! I was the shortest in my department :(
I tried to work on my height but was in vain.I had tonsilities that hindered the glands secretion….enna koduma sir idhu…..

A few years back I took coaching for physics ….That female used to call me kullachi……
useless I hated such derogatory expressions on me…….I felt like calling her gunddachi !!!!!

Even great leaders were short!!!! One of my school teacher told me that short people are highly determined…..mmmmm…..goood…nice to hear positive expressions !!!!
Some would comment
“hey don’t walk with me”…..”I don’t feel comfortable…” or some would say “u r too short to walk with me”………”subha odra odra aana adhe edthla nikira”!!!!!!!
Whatever people say I would jus smile @ them and say
“yeppodhume shuba nimirthan pesuva”

..I loved to sit in last bench it was my dream!!!!!! It never happened to me in my school days ….I tot it would bcom true atleast in my college life. But people would chase me front.
The unexplored secret is that u can enjoy the most only in first bench.I had played cards ,completed my assignments,listening to music,chit-chatting,eating,sleeping, so many woow great!!!!!
The probability of chosing my life partner is more……..I don’t trouble my parents!!!!!!
:P
Its really exhilarating to know that I remain green in many minds even after long years…….
“Oh!!!!! That little gal …ya ya I remember her very well…..” :)
So lovely……It is suprising for myself I had never felt bad for being short bcos Being short is my most adorable quality gifted by GOD!!!

:) tata bye
signing off

4 comments:

Hariharan said...

I dont feel height is important, and its true you are creating some positive-green memories in me and our batchmates and so to have a exhilarating response when some one talks about you in future.......

Hariharan said...

so thats ma new blog

http://unusualsentences.blogspot.com/

Take a look.......

vaaruni said...

+ve green memories...batchmates ????
anyways thanku for commenting

Sangeeta R. Goswami said...

Hii,Vaaruni
Me and some of my frnds have started an E-magazine called Reader's Quotient, it is totally for a noble cause , i came across ur blog in my quest to search talented writers and felt worth to inquire if u shall be interested to come along with us.
If yes pls contact us at sangeeeta.goswami@readersquotient.com

waiting for ur revert

regds Sangeeta
www.readersquotient.com