'I dont do what I like ,I like what I do'

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Interpretations of 'The Boss Rule'


Have u seen the naukri.com ad 'HARI SADU - The Arrogant Boss' H for Hitler ,A for Arrogant,R for Rascal,I for Idiot ...S for Shameless !!!!!! What a funny ad ???? hahahahahahaah!!!!!The character depicts a demogogue!!!

People have fixed a feel alarm inside and vehemently denunciate when they hear the word Boss.Whether to deprecate or approbate such delineations about Boss' seems to be a rhetorical question!

In contrast a 'true boss or a leader' like our Kalamji such words are harmful.

I opine that if you know the self-interests of your boss you can manage him rather than he managing you:) well its boss responsibility is to push work and pull up results... So what do you think ???? right na !!!!

A dictator is a person who says 'U do I will watch' jus like our HARI SADU :P.... On the other hand a leader says 'come We will do it together' ...Well this is jus like a Snake and Ladder game :) If he has 'U do I will watch it' he is a Snake so avoid him....If he has 'come We will do it together' attitude he is a ladder so follow him!!!!

In the terms of modern management ‘delegation of work’ is preferred rather than ‘centralization’.

Bcos “All work and no delegation will make Jill a dull Manager ,No work and only delegation will make Jill a project manager”

Sometimes I wonder …each and every person wants to get recognized and be appreciated by boss similarly how many have thought that The Boss also requires appreciation from his subordinates.jus think !!!!!! if the boss is good and yeah he do requires appreciation but does HARI SADU requires it ?

So the quintessence of what I said is :

He who knows and knows not he knows not –Avoid him

He who knows not and knows he knows not –Educate him

He who knows and knows not he knows –encourage him

He who knows,and knows he knows-Follow him

So who is ur boss here? Hope u have got it right J

1 comment:

Sangeeta R. Goswami said...

Hiii Varuni,
Thanks for ur comment on my blog, i m glad that u r willing to join this iniative, surely i will mail the detalis of the E zine, u can contact me at sangeetag169@gmail.com
or sangeeta.goswami@readersquotient.com
Waiting for ur revert
Regards/Sangeeta
www.readersquotient.com